The life and times of the LaQuaglia family!

Keep up with the day to day happenings of two energetic boys and their blessed, but tired parents.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Eczema, What's That!?!

Cohen's eczema has been so much better the past few days, we had to take a mini photoshoot to document his oh so cute face! He is loving eating rice cake pieces.
He is always smiling so big his eyes shut!

I have had to take Cohen to the doctor twice in the past week for a suspicious bump on his finger. It turned out to be ant bite that wouldn't go away. Ironic, I know, but I assured Pete that it could have happened anywhere- outside, in the car, etc. It is finally healing now. When I took Cohen to the doctor last Thursday, he weighed 18 lbs 10 oz and then when I took him Tuesday, (5 days later), he weighed 19 lbs 2 oz! This kid is really growing!!! The doctor and I discussed his upcoming 9 month appointment and since we suspect he is allergic to milk already and with our family history, she wanted to go ahead and do allergy testing. So, there will be more to update soon.

1 comment: