The life and times of the LaQuaglia family!

Keep up with the day to day happenings of two energetic boys and their blessed, but tired parents.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Questions from Kent

Kent is a very inquisitive little boy who always wants to know where he was in any picture where he is not included. Explaining this to him is proving to be very tricky...

We have a large wedding portrait hanging in our bedroom and I caught Kent looking at it one day. He turned to me and asked, "Mommy, is that when you were a princess?" I of course said YES! and immediately told him he was getting lots of presents for Christmas. :) I asked him if daddy was a prince and he said, "No mommy, daddy's is a man!" I knew the next question coming... Kent asked, "Mommy, where is Kent in the picture?" I explained that Kent and Cohen were not here yet; they were still in mommy's tummy. Now whenever we have people over he will point to any wedding picture and say, "That's mommy and daddy when mommy was a princess. I'm still inside mommy's tummy."

This is NOT the message I want to send.

1 comment: